This site is only for our clients. All users must have an active account with us
or be an employee of our clients'.
You probably are registered on this site. However you can have more logins should you want
staff to be able to access the system on your behalf and action items.
To allow for this we have different levels of security built into the system and have allowed the
main owner/supervisor to be able to manage their own staff logins. We will cover this in
more detail under 'My Accounts' section.
To register simply enter all details reguired on the site.
- Email Address: is required to register on the site. It should be a valid
address that you can be contacted on as in cases of password resets instructions will
be sent to this address. Email addresses are unique on the site. So if you have already
registered under this email address you cannot register again under tha same email address.
- Username: is not compulsory however good to have so that you can simply choose a username which
will be shorter then your email address. Thus when you login, you can enter your username
(instead of full email address) and login.
- Password: must be 8 charcaters or more in length. Please choose your password carefully as
it should not be too simple for someone who knows you to be able to guess it.
- Name: is also required and you can enter your name as you want to be addressed by.
- Accounts: is required and must be an active account with us. If you do not know your account
number please reffer to your latest invoice or statement else call our customer service number.
- Terms must be agreed upon. Tick the Terms & Conditions box after reading it and if you are (and only if)
the owner/supervisor/manager who manages the company then tick the owner box.
Once all details are entered, click on the Register button to register. If any errors occur the page will reload
and inform you of this. Else you will see an success message. Once your registration is received, it will be
processed by our admins to go through verfication. You will not be able to login to the system until your
login is approved. Once approved/declined, you will receive an email informing you of this.