Product Search Tips
Searching is simple if you have used any online searching websites like google. You don't have to
know rocket science but just what you are trying to look for. See below for what the search screen looks like and then
read instruction below it for effective searching tips.
To search for products the following search criterias can be used thus:
Once your search parameters are entered (in most scenarios you would most likley enter the keyword) you are
ready to search. Simply hit enter or click on
Search and your search results will be displayed directly below the search
- Account: if you have more than one account with us, select your buying account first. Selecting the
right account is important as not all accounts are allowed to purchase all types of products. Simply
click on the drop down box and select the account that you think you will use to purchase the
product you are trying to locate.
- Keyword: is required as this is your main search term. Do not be limited by one word but type a
few if needed. For example if looking for Syringes you might want to enter big syringe. Sometimes
if you cannot find a product try part words for example instead of intering needles enter 'need'.
- Filter: (optional) is one more level of search that you can perform if you need to trim down the number of
products found. For example if you were looking for cat litter and you entered cat in the keyword
box, you will receive 100s of products. Entering 'cat' in keyword and 'litter' in filter box
searches for all products with 'litter' in search result for products with 'cat'. Thus effectively
becoming a search within a search.
- Product Types: (optional) allows you to further your filter to products in a particular product
group for example 'Food', 'Toys', etc.
- Purchased: (optional) ticking the box will search for all products that you have purchased from
us in the past with the given search keyword(s). If you are only looking for products that
you usually purchase from us, this will be a good option to tick to quickly find products
and keeping the search result small.
- Sorting: (optional) search results can be sorted by 'Name', 'Last Purchase Date',
'Expiry Date' or 'Next Due Date'.